MediaQuest Holdings, Inc. values and respects your privacy. We are committed to safeguarding your personal data in compliance with Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations.
When do we collect your personal information?
MediaQuest collects your personal information when you participate in our promotions, respond to market research surveys, create or modify your account in our account portal, apply for a job, or communicate or interact with us. We may also collect your browsing activities when you visit our websites and account portals.
Why do we collect your Personal Information?
We may collect and maintain basic information about you as site user of MediaQuest sites for the following purposes:
- To deliver company news and updates;
- To engage with prospective investors and/or clients;
- To engage with job seekers;
- To market our products and/or services;
- To help improve the quality of our services;
- To engage in market research and surveys;
- To understand our viewers’ needs and preferences;
- To provide general statistics regarding the use of our Website;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
- To perform other processes or disclosures that are required to comply with pertinent laws, rules, or regulations.
Where do we get your personal information?
There are several ways we collect your personal information.
1. Information you personally provided. Most of the personal information we have are those you provided when you:
- Inquired, filed a complaint or requested for our services;
- Applied for employment;
- Reached out to us from our websites and applications;
- Took part in our research and surveys;
- Became our Partner, Vendor, Contractor or Supplier.
2. Information we collect during your engagement with us;
3. We also collect information as you use our products and services, like:
- Viewing our websites;
- Activities that are being tracked by our website cookies;
- Calling our hotline;
- Using our apps, websites, and self-service channels and portals;
4. Information we collect from other sources:
- Our market research initiatives;
- When you visit and use our websites and mobile applications; and
- Subsidiaries, affiliates, and third-party business partners to whom you have given consent to share your information to us.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor’s browser. They are typically used to keep track of the settings users have selected and actions they have taken on a site.
When do we disclose personal information?
There may be instances when we are required to share the information you provided us. In such cases, we ensure that your personal information will be disclosed in a confidential manner, through secure channels and in compliance with the Data Privacy Act and other privacy laws.
In some instances, we may be required to disclose your personal information to our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners and other third-party agencies and service providers as part of our regular business operations and for the provision of our programs and services. This means we might share your information with our service providers, contractors, and professional advisers who help us provide our services.
How we protect your personal information
The integrity, confidentiality, and security of your information is important to us. We have implemented technical, organizational, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized or fraudulent access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, and other unlawful activities.
We also put in effect the following safeguards:
- We keep and protect your information using a secured server behind a firewall, encryption and security controls;
- We keep your information only for as long as it is necessary for us to (a) provide the products and services that you avail from us, (b) for our legitimate business purposes, (c) to comply with pertinent laws, and (d) for special cases that will require the exercise or defense of legal claims;
- We limit the access to your information only to qualified and authorized personnel who are trained to handle your information with strict confidentiality;
- We undergo regular audits and rigorous testing of our infrastructure’s security protocols to ensure your data is always protected;
- We promptly notify you and the National Privacy Commission when sensitive personal information that may, under the circumstances, be used to enable identity fraud are believed to have been acquired by an unauthorized person;
- We let you update your information securely to keep our records accurate.
MediaQuest will not collect, use, or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than the purpose that you consented to.
What are your rights?
As an individual whose personal data is collected, stored, and processed by MediaQuest, you are entitled to the following rights set out by the Data Privacy Act:
- You have the right to be informed of the purpose, extent of processing, and retention of your personal information, the processors and controllers of your information, and the Data Protection Officer of MediaQuest;
- You have the right to have access to the information that was collected upon request;
- You have to right to rectify or update any inaccuracy in the information you provided;
- You have the right to suspend, withdraw, block, or remove your personal information being processed by MediaQuest; and
- You have the right to object to the processing of your information.
We make sure that we have your consent to continue to collect, use, and disclose your personal information for the purposes that we have identified. We want you to know that you may object or withdraw your consent and/or edit your consent preferences at any time.
What happens when there are changes in our Policy?
You will be provided notices if the changes are significant and, if we are required by law, we will obtain your updated consent.
Data Protection Officer
MediaQuest Holdings, Inc.
Reliance corner Sheridan Streets